Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rox? Roks? Rocks? Rawks? Rahks? Rocs?

So I have a sidebar that mentions the business idea I have been trying to get into gear. I finally gathered all the necessary tools, and have started production. Since I have finally figured out how to post photos on the internet, I will post pictures as soon as I finish them. I think however, since I don't know if home businesses are allowed to post on blogs, as in ordering through a blog, I will direct anyone who wishes to place an order to email me at my regular email, claybyfaith@yahoo.com. They are shaping up nicely!! Should be some pretty stones out soon!! By the way, what's the favorite spelling??

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind, folks:) Differences of opinion are fine, but let the love of Christ reign here...