Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a fortnight!!

Boy has life been busy for us these last couple of weeks! First of all, I will say that not all has been a happy time, for we lost my husband's dear mother on the morning of July 4th. She,(Nancy) has been battling cancer for the last 18 months or so, and finally went home to the Lord. Fortunately, we had been expecting the call, so it wasn't a big surprise to any of us. Needless to say, it has been very busy, and we have been in the car, living out of suitcase, sleeping in a leaky tent, home for fewer days than away, etc etc. But, we are home for, I think, two weeks and I am going between busy and vegging...I need both!!
I would like to also post a comment about another book I have been reading called "Created to be His Helpmeet" by Debbi Pearl. Great read!! Not for the faint at heart, however. You want to be challenged in your marriage? Get this book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be kind, folks:) Differences of opinion are fine, but let the love of Christ reign here...